24/05/2017

The mystery of the EVENT ID 41026, LS DATA MCU

Some of my customers have lately got this error on their frontend servers.


After I tried to run windows updata, install the last CU and lots of error search on the web. I finaly got it working.
From the Techcommunity I found this by Ivar Økseter
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Skype-for-Business-IT-Pro/Lync-2013-No-connectivity-with-any-of-Web-Conferencing-Edge/m-p/72180#M1924
This telling you do to:
Had to add the following registry key and restart the web conferencing service.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft.NETFramework\v4.0.30319]
"RequireCertificateEKUs"=dword:00000000

And then reboot the frontend server and it works just fine.
Problem solved.

Update 1!!!!
I have tried for another customer who had the same error, just to restart the webconf service on the frontend. This Worked aswell after the registry key was added on the frontend server.

No comments:

Post a Comment