06/09/2017

Windows 2012R2 S4B Cannot install KB2982006 – This update is not applicable to your computer

It's time for a classic with a twist.
As we know there is an issue installing Skype for Business server on windows server 2012R2. You have to download the KB2982006 update and installed it.


Here the other day, I was doing the things I need to do when to install Skype for Business server.
Run the prereq command. Windows update, Used the hotfix  KB2982006 and got this error
Then I started to try to find out what have I forgot.....checked the prereq and still got the same error.
After this I googled around and tried a lot of tricks but nothing worked.


Then I found this brilliant blogg who needs some cred.
https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/uclobby/2017/09/05/sfb-server-cannot-install-kb2982006-this-update-is-not-applicable-to-your-computer/

This saved my day and fixed my problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment